Friday 17 April 2015

Driving!

On tuesday, Class Belle went to learn how to drive in Maynooth in the leinster school of Driving. When we arrived, the class got split into two groups. Our group went to do a sample theory test. In my group were Chloe and Ella. We failed the first time but after the second time we finally passed! After all the tests we went off to the cars. I went first to drive and I had no clue how to do it. The instructor said I was "the worst steerer he has seen in a long time" ehh thanks.. When it was Chloe's turn to drive, we were going around a corner when she accelerated and crashed.. Ella was the best driver in our group. She could go around the roundabout and everything! Well practice makes perfect so if anyone wants to pay for my next lesson that would be great:))

No comments:

Post a Comment